18.2.09

Gettin it together

Ok, so I'm fairly new to the blog world. But why not give myself something to do during naptime or late in the evening when the house has been overcome with a hush that is just for me?!?! I can blog with my ladies, with long lost friends, with family, and so on. I can get things off my shoulders when I'm a little stressed. I can show off my smilers (kiddos) as much as I want too!

The first thing I figured out was that a basic bland boring generic colored blog sooooo wasn't me! YES!! I finally figured out how to make this blog look a little more lively. I'm the type that'll change it up for the seasons, for a holiday, or just because. The limes I think because I'm ready for summer time, BBQ's with friends and family, cooking up in the kitchen with the girls, and all the fun that comes along with sunshine! So for now.... bright cheery nummy limes it is!!

Wish me luck on my newest adventure! Those of you who are crazy enough to be part of my world I thank my lucky stars and God above for blessing me with you all! Each of you are a piece of the puzzle that makes me who I am! I love each and every one of you in your own special beach sandy way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment